Marvel Studios has been on a roll with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, which has spawned blockbuster hits like Black Panther and Avengers: Infinity War. The movies have also led to major success for the company’s TV series, including Netflix’s Daredevil and Jessica Jones.
The Marvel character sorter tumblr is a website that allows users to sort their Marvel comics into different categories. This can be done by the comic’s color, type of story, or even time period.
This Video Should Help:
Are you a fan of Marvel movies? Do you want to be able to quickly and easily sort your movie collection by character? If so, then this is the blog for you! Here, we will provide you with a comprehensive Marvel movie sorter that uses MCU characters as sorting criteria. So whether you’re looking to find your favourite character or just need a quick way to organise your films, our tool is perfect for you!
The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) is an American media franchise and shared universe that is centered on a series of superhero films, independently produced by Marvel Studios and based on characters that appear in public domain or are from the independent publisher’s comic books. The franchise has expanded to include comic books, short films, television series, and digital series. The shared universe, much like the original Marvel Universe in comic books, was established by crossing over common plot elements, settings, cast, and characters. Phil Coulson, pepper potts , Agent Maria Hill are some examples .
What if you were tasked with sorting the MCU characters into their respective teams? It would be a daunting task with all of the different Avengers teams out there. But don’t worry! We’ve created this handy dandy tool to help you out. Just enter in the names of the MCU characters you want to sort into teams and our tool will do the rest!
The Best of Marvel
The Marvel Cinematic Universe is full of amazing characters. But who are the best of the best? We’ve sorted them all out for you, so you can rank your favorites and find out who comes out on top!
First up, we have the Avengers. These heroes are some of the most powerful in the MCU, and they’re always ready to save the day. They’re led by Captain America, who is one of the strongest and most courageous leaders in the world. Then there’s Iron Man, who is a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist with an armored suit that gives him super strength. Thor is an Asgardian god with a hammer that can control weather and summon lightning. The Hulk is a massive green rage monster with incredible strength. Black Widow is a highly trained spy with lethal combat skills. Hawkeye is an expert archer with perfect aim. And last but not least, there’s Spider-Man, who has spider-like abilities like super strength and wall-crawling.
Next we have the Guardians of the Galaxy. This ragtag group of misfits might not be as powerful as the Avengers, but they’re just as heroic. They’re led by Star-Lord, who is a master strategist and an expert marksman. Gamora is a deadly assassin with enhanced agility and strength. Drax has superhuman strength and durability thanks to his alien physiology. Rocket is a genetically engineered raccoon with expert engineering skills (and he’s also pretty good at shooting things). Groot is a tree-like creature with immense strength (and he’s also really good at saying “I am Groot”). And last but not least, there’s Baby Groot, who might not be as strong as his adult form, but he’s just as lovable (and he can still pack a punch).
Then we have the Defenders: Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist. These street-level heroes don’t have powers like some of the other characters on this list, but they more than make up for it with their fighting skills and heart. Daredevil is blind lawyer turned vigilante who uses his heightened senses to fight crime; Jessica Jones is a private investigator with super strength; Luke Cage is bulletproof tough guy; and Iron Fist is martial arts master with mystical powers (oh yeah, did we mention he can shoot fire from his hands?).
Last but not least are The X-Men: Professor Xavier’s team of mutant superheroes sworn to protect humanity from those that would do them harm (or worse). They include Cyclops ufffd Scott Summers ufffd whose optic blasts can level buildings; Jean Grey ufffd one of Xavier’s first students ufffd whose telekinetic abilities are only matched by her telepathic ones; Wolverine ufffd Logan Howlett ufffd whose healing factor makes him virtually indestructible; Storm ufffd Ororo Munroe ufffd whose control over weather patterns allows her to create hurricanes or call down lightning; Beast ufffd Hank McCoy -a brilliant scientist turned furry blue superhero thanks to his own mutations; Nightcrawler – Kurt Wagner -a German circus performer turned hero whose teleportation ability lets him vanish in a puff smoke then reappear somewhere else entirely; Colossus – Piotr Rasputin -a Russian metalworker given superhuman strength by experimental treatments; Psylocke – Elizabeth Braddock -a British psychic warrior able to create psionic blades from her mindufffdand that’s just naming a few!
The Worst of Marvel
There are a lot of Marvel characters out there, and not all of them are created equal. Some are just plain bad, whether it’s because they’re lame, uninteresting, or downright annoying. Here, we rank the worst of the worst when it comes to Marvel characters.
1. Howard the Duck: He’s a talking duck who wears clothes and lives in our world. That’s pretty much all there is to him. He was popular in the ’70s and ’80s thanks to his own comics and movie, but these days he’s mostly forgotten.
2. Jubilee: She was originally created as Wolverine’s sidekick/love interest, but she never really went anywhere after that. She wasn’t interesting enough to carry her own comic book series, and her powers (shooting fireworks out of her hands) were pretty lame.
3. Dazzler: She was supposed to be a disco-themed superheroine in the ’80s, but she never really caught on with fans. Her power is that she can turn sound into light, which is kind of cool, but not really something you can do a lot with in terms of fighting crime.
4. Namorita: Namorita is basically just a younger version of Namor (aka The Sub-Mariner), one of Marvel’s oldest characters. She doesn’t have anything particularly interesting about her except for being related to Namor (who isn’t exactly Mr Popularity these days).
5. Soap Opera Spider-Man: In the late ’90s/early 2000s, Marvel decided to mix things up with Spider-Man by having him get married to Mary Jane Watson and then have their marriage fall apart soon afterwards due to various soap opera shenanigans. It was all very melodramatic and not at all what fans wanted from their friendly neighborhood wall-crawler
The Controversial of Marvel
There are a lot of Marvel characters that are controversial. Some people love them, some people hate them. But there are a few that stand out as being particularly controversial. Here are the most controversial Marvel characters:
1. Iron Man: Iron Man is one of the most popular Marvel characters, but he’s also one of the most controversial. There are a lot of people who love him and a lot of people who hate him. He’s divisive because he’s arrogant, self-centered, and sometimes downright unlikable. But he’s also an incredible superhero with a heart of gold (most of the time).
2. Captain America: Captain America is another hugely popular Marvel character who is also highly controversial. He’s patriotic to a fault and often seen as being too idealistic and naive. But he’s also an incredibly brave and heroic figure who always does what he believes is right, even if it means going against the grain.
3. The Hulk: The Hulk is one of the most powerful superheroes in the Marvel Universe, but he’s also one of the most unpredictable and dangerous. He has a bit of a split personality and can be destructive when he gets angry (which is pretty much all the time). But he’s also fiercely protective of those he loves and can be a force for good if directed properly.
4. Thor: Thor is another polarizing character in the Marvel Universe. Some people love him for his godlike powers and others find him arrogant and entitled because of it. He often comes across as being impulsive and reckless, but his heart is usually in the right place.
5 .Black Widow: Black Widow is one of the most badass characters in the MCU, but she’s also highly controversial because she was trained to be an assassin from a young age by Hydra (a terrorist organization). She eventually breaks free from their control and becomes an Avenger, but her dark past still haunts her
The Underrated of Marvel
There are a lot of underrated Marvel characters out there. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Moon Knight: Moon Knight is a vigilante who suffers from dissociative identity disorder. He has multiple personalities, each with their own skills and abilities. He’s an expert fighter and strategist, and he’s incredibly resourceful. He’s also one of the few Marvel characters who is willing to kill his enemies.
2. Daredevil: Daredevil is one of the most popular Marvel characters, but he’s often overshadowed by other heroes like Spider-Man and Wolverine. Daredevil is a skilled martial artist and an expert detective. He also has “radar sense” which allows him to “see” through walls and detect incoming threats.
3. The Punisher: The Punisher is another vigilante who isn’t afraid to kill his enemies. He’s a skilled marksman and a master of hand-to-hand combat. He’s also notoriously ruthless and single-minded in his quest for justice.
4. Elektra: Elektra is a skilled assassin and martial artist with a tragic backstory. She was once romantically involved with Daredevil, but she eventually became his enemy after falling in with the criminal organization known as the Hand
The Overrated of Marvel
There are a lot of characters in the Marvel Universe. And with so many characters, there are bound to be a few that are overrated. Here are some of the most overrated Marvel characters, based on our opinions:
1. Iron Man: Iron Man is one of the most popular Avengers, and for good reason. He’s smart, he’s rich, he’s got cool gadgets, and he always seems to save the day. But let’s be honest: he’s not really that great of a superhero. He’s always getting himself into trouble and needing to be saved, and his suit is always getting damaged or destroyed. He’s also kind of a jerk, which doesn’t endear him to fans as much as it should.
2. Captain America: Captain America is another popular Avenger who often gets hailed as a hero. But again, he’s not really all that great. He’s gotten himself captured or frozen multiple times, and his shield isn’t exactly indestructible (it has been broken plenty of times). Plus, his entire schtick is kind of outdated now; does anyone really want to see a guy running around in red-white-and-blue spandex anymore?
3. The Hulk: The Hulk is one of the strongest Avengers, but he’s also one of the most uncontrollable. His rage issues make him more dangerous than helpful at times, and his transformation can be triggered by things as small as a paper cut (seriously). Not to mention that his huge size makes him difficult to transport and keep hidden from enemies – which is why he usually ends up locked away somewhere when not in use by the team. All things considered, it’s no wonder that many people consider him to be more trouble than he’s worth.
4. Thor: Thor is another strong Avenger who often gets lauded for his heroic deeds. But like the others on this list, he has plenty of flaws too. For starters, his hammer is often used as more of a blunt instrument than anything else; sure it can fly and shoot lightning bolts, but its main purpose seems to be smashing things (which isn’t exactly delicate work). Additionally, Thor tends to rely on brute force rather than strategy or intellect; this often leads him into situations where he could have easily avoided conflict altogether if he had just thought things through first instead of rushing in headfirst without thinking about the consequences
The Hidden Gems of Marvel
There are so many amazing Marvel characters that it’s impossible to list them all in one article. However, we’ve managed to round up a few of the hidden gems that you may not have heard of before. These are the characters that make the Marvel Universe what it is today, and we think they’re definitely worth your attention.
1. Moon Knight: Moon Knight is a fascinating character with a rich history. He’s an ex-marine who was left for dead by his unit and taken in by the Egyptian god Khonshu.Moon Knight then became Khonshu’s avatar on Earth, and he uses his skills as a vigilante to fight crime. He’s an incredibly skilled fighter and has a range of abilities, making him a force to be reckoned with.
2. Daredevil: Daredevil is one of the most popular Marvel characters, but he’s also one of the hidden gems. He was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, and first appeared in 1964. Daredevil is blind, but his other senses are superhumanly enhanced, which makes him an excellent fighter. He often uses his billy clubs as weapons, and he’s known for being able to take down even the strongest opponents.
3. The Punisher: The Punisher is another great Marvel character who isn’t as well-known as some of the others on this list. He first appeared in 1974, and he’s been through some tough times since then!The Punisher is a vigilante who takes down criminals using whatever means necessary – even if that means killi
The sleeper hits of Marvel
What are the sleeper hits of Marvel? These are the characters that you may not have heard of, or who don’t get a lot of attention, but who are nonetheless important to the Marvel Universe. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Mantis: A relatively new character, Mantis has quickly made a name for herself as one of the most powerful telepaths in the universe. She’s also an expert martial artist, making her a formidable opponent in combat.
2. Groot: One of the original members of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Groot is a tree-like creature with immense strength and durability. He may not be the smartest member of his team, but he more than makes up for it with his loyalty and heart.
3. Drax the Destroyer: Another Guardian of the Galaxy, Drax is a muscle-bound warrior whose sole purpose is to destroy Thanos (the villain who killed his family). He’s incredibly strong and durable, and he’s not afraid to take on anyone or anything in order to achieve his goals.
4. Falcon: Sam Wilson was originally introduced as Captain America’s sidekick, but he eventually struck out on his own as Falcon. He possesses enhanced agility and reflexes thanks to his cybernetic wings, making him a fearsome fighter in combat.
5. Scarlet Witch: A mutant with reality-warping powers, Scarlet Witch is one of the most powerful beings in existence. She’s been both a hero and a villain at different points in her life, but she always manages to find her way back to doing good deeds.
The “Marvel Movie Sorter” is a quiz game that allows users to sort their favourite Marvel movies. It’s a fun way to test your knowledge of the Marvel universe. Reference: favourite mcu character.