You can find all of the movies you’ve purchased in iTunes on your Mac by opening the iTunes Store app and selecting Purchased.
Checkout this video:
How to Find Purchased Movies on Your Mac
If you’re wondering how to find purchased movies on your Mac, there are actually a few different ways you can go about doing this. One way is to use the Finder application that comes pre-installed on all Mac computers. Another way is to use the Spotlight search feature that is also built into the Mac operating system.
If you’re not sure how to use either of these methods, don’t worry – we’ll walk you through both of them so you can find your purchased movies in no time.
Using the Finder:
1. Open the Finder application by clicking on the blue and white smiley face icon in the Dock (or by pressing the Command + Space keys on your keyboard and typing in “Finder”).
2. Once Finder is open, click on “All My Files” from the left sidebar.
3. In the main window, look for a folder called “iTunes Music.” If you don’t see this folder, click on “Music” from the left sidebar and then look for “iTunes Music.”
4. Once you’ve found the “iTunes Music” folder, open it and then open the “Movies” subfolder inside of it.
5. In the “Movies” folder, you should see all of the movies that you have purchased in iTunes. If you want to watch one of these movies, simply double-click on it to open it in QuickTime Player (or another video playback application).
1. Press the Command + Space keys on your keyboard to bring up Spotlight search (or click on the magnifying glass icon in the upper-right corner of your screen).
2. Type in “iTunes Movies” and press Enter or return on your keyboard.
3. In the results window that appears, you should see all of your purchased iTunes Movies listed alphabetically by title. To watch one of these movies, simply double-click on it to open it in QuickTime Player (or another video playback application).
How to Find Purchased Movies in iTunes
If you’re not sure where to find movies you’ve purchased from iTunes, don’t worry. We’ll show you how to access your purchased films on a Mac in just a few easy steps.
First, open iTunes and select “iTunes Store” from the left sidebar. Then, click on the “Account” option in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
In the window that appears, select “Purchased” from the list of options on the left side of the screen. Here, you’ll see all of the movies that you’ve purchased from iTunes.
You can also choose to view your purchased movies by clicking on “Films” in the top menu bar. This will take you to a section of iTunes where you can view all of your movie purchases in one place.
How to Find Purchased Movies in the Mac App Store
If you’ve purchased movies from the Mac App Store, you can find them in your Purchases section. Here’s how:
1. Open the App Store on your Mac.
2. Click on the Purchases tab.
3. You’ll see a list of all the movies you’ve purchased from the App Store.
4. To watch a movie, click on the “Play” button next to it.
How to Find Purchased Movies on Your iPhone or iPad
If you’ve purchased movies from the iTunes Store, you can find them in the Movies section of your iPhone or iPad’s Videos app. To find them, just tap the Purchased tab at the bottom of the app.
If you’re using an Mac, you can find your purchased movies in the Movies section of your iTunes library. To access your library, open iTunes and click on the Library tab at the top of the screen. From there, you can browse through all of your purchased movies.
How to Find Purchased Movies on Your Android Device
If you’ve purchased movies from the Google Play Store, you can find them in the “My Movies” section of your Android device. To access this section, open the Google Play Store app and tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the screen. Then, tap on “My movies” in the menu that appears. From here, you’ll see a list of all the movies you’ve purchased. You can tap on any movie to begin watching it.
How to Find Purchased Movies on Your Windows PC
If you’re not sure where to find purchased movies on your Windows PC, there are a few things you can try. If you’re using iTunes, look in the “Purchased” section under “Movies.” You should also be able to find your movies by opening the Start menu and searching for “iTunes.”
If you’re not using iTunes, look for the “Videos” folder in your “My Pictures” or “My Videos” folder. If you still can’t find your movies, try searching for them by title.
How to Find Purchased Movies on Your Amazon Fire TV
If you have purchased movies or TV shows from Amazon, you can watch them on your Mac computer by downloading the Amazon Video app. The app is available for free from the App Store.
Once you have downloaded and installed the app, you will need to sign in with your Amazon account information. If you do not have an Amazon account, you can create one for free.
Once you are signed in, you can browse the selection of movies and TV shows that are available to purchase or rent. If you have already purchased a movie or TV show, you will see the option to “Watch Now.” If you have not purchased the content yet, you will see the option to “Buy” or “Rent.”
Once you have selected the movie or TV show that you would like to watch, it will begin playing automatically.
How to Find Purchased Movies on Your Roku
If you’re a movie fan, there’s a good chance you’ve purchased movies from iTunes or another digital retailer. But what happens when you want to watch those movies on your Roku?
Fortunately, it’s easy to find your purchased movies on your Mac. Here’s how:
1. Open the Finder on your Mac.
2. Click on the “iTunes” folder in the sidebar.
3. Click on “iTunes Media.”
4.Click on “Movies.”
5. Locate the movie or movies you want to watch on your Roku and drag them into a folder on your desktop (or another convenient location).
6. Connect your Roku to your TV and open the Roku Media Player app.
7. Select “Add Channel” and then enter the code for the Roku Media Player app.
8. Select “Add Channel” again to confirm.
9. Once the Roku Media Player app has been added, select it from your home screen and then choose “Video.”
10. Select “Add Source.”
11 .Choose “From Mac or PC.”12 .Click on the icon for your Mac in the window that appears and then select the folder where you saved your purchased movies (in Step 5).13 .Click “OK.”14 .Your purchased movies should now appear in the “Movies” section of the Roku Media Player app
How to Find Purchased Movies on Your Chromecast
If you’ve purchased movies from iTunes, you can find them in your “Purchased” tab in the iTunes Store. From there, you can either stream them online or download them to your computer to watch offline. If you’ve downloaded movies to your Mac, you can find them in the “Movies” folder in your “iTunes Media” folder.
How to Find Purchased Movies on Your Apple TV
If you’ve purchased movies through the iTunes Store, you can find them in the Purchased section of the Movies app on your Apple TV. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Movies app on your Apple TV.
2. Select the Purchased tab at the top of the screen.
3. Select a movie to watch.